'Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment'
Today is YOUR day! This MOMENT is yours.
What will you do with it? Manifest a life with love and adventure or sit in the lap of lack and complain you don't have enough?
Mindfulness is your SUPERPOWER!
Being present in each glorious moment and leaning into light, growth and love will set you on the path of true awakening and joy.
Go to Mindfulness Principles
1. Non Judging - letting go of the automatic judgments that arise in your mind with every experience you have, with yourself or others.
2. Non Striving - Trying less and being more.
3. Acceptance - Coming to terms with things as they are.
4. Letting Go - Letting our experience be what it is & letting any expectations & pressures go.
5. Beginners Mind - having an attitude of openness, eagerness, and freedom from preconceptions when approaching anything & be prepared to learn something new.
6. Patience - Being completely open to each moment, accepting its fullness, knowing that like the butterfly, things will emerge in their own time.
7. Trust - a belief in the basic goodness of you, others, and the world while being authentic, accepting yourself as you are, and knowing your value.
8. Self Compassion - taking a balanced approach to one's negative emotions so that feelings are neither suppressed nor exaggerated.
Mon - Fri: 9am- 5pm
By appointment on weekends
Brisbane, Queensland AUSTRALIA