Go to Mindfulness Principles
1. Non Judging - letting go of the automatic judgments that arise in your mind with every experience you have, with yourself or others.
2. Non Striving - Trying less and being more.
3. Acceptance - Coming to terms with things as they are.
4. Letting Go - Letting our experience be what it is & letting any expectations & pressures go.
5. Beginners Mind - having an attitude of openness, eagerness, and freedom from preconceptions when approaching anything & be prepared to learn something new.
6. Patience - Being completely open to each moment, accepting its fullness, knowing that like the butterfly, things will emerge in their own time.
7. Trust - a belief in the basic goodness of you, others, and the world while being authentic, accepting yourself as you are, and knowing your value.
8. Self Compassion - taking a balanced approach to one's negative emotions so that feelings are neither suppressed nor exaggerated.